Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Phantom in London

I am going to see the Phantom of the Opera in London!!

Myself and two friends are going for a girls weekend in London the early part of June. Actually it is not a weekend but a day and half, but that doesn't matter. Anyway, I have always wanted to see this so it was a perfect opportunity to get away and go to the theater. The funny thing is that prior to moving here I would have NEVER gone away for a weekend without the family. Maybe it was because the kids were younger or the fact that everything was so much further away when in the states. Either way, I am glad I am doing this and hope to be able to do things like this when we move back.

What makes this happen is that Tim is flexible, for the most part, with work so he is able to get kids to and from school.

5 comments:

susanb said...

I was able to see Phantom when I was a student studying in England. This was one of my most memorable experiences of London!!!! Enjoy!!!!

2 kids...3 martinis said...

Oooooohhhh...so cool! I envy your girls' weekend. And the show will be spectacular! Have a great time!

Diana said...

Have fun:)
Tim, Flexable?
LOL
That made me laugh..I can still hear you from few weeks ago:)
Enjoy!!

Denise said...

Ohh...you will LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. We went to see it in California and we just loved it. If I ever get the chance to take the kids I will, it is just that fantastic. HAVE FUN!!!

Hull Family said...

Have a GREAT time! You deserve it!