Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Cold Snap

We are currently experiencing the coldest weather of the winter season here at our house. I know it is NOTHING like the extreme temps that Kathy has had a -24 degrees but for us it is cold. How cold you ask?? It is a chilly 24 degrees. OK, quit laughing ~ you know who you are!!
Outside it looks like it has been snowing as everything is crisp and covered with this white stuff. BUT you need to look again...it isn't snow! We are having freezing FOG!!! I will say it is very pretty and of course I had to take some photos of it. Check out the frozen spider web...it actually looks pretty cool. After the 3+ years of living here we've never experienced such a weather phenomenon.

3 comments:

susanb said...

I would be so grateful for a temperature of 24 right now. We are now on day 7 of snow days.

2 kids...3 martinis said...

Yes, I laughed! :) How beautiful though! And the fog! Greg told me he was out in "Jack the Ripper" fog last week! Interesting!! Hope you stay warm...we are trying to as well as the temps have plummetted here too!!

Hull Family said...

I can't wait for you to move home so you can show me how to pump up my blog pages!