Friday, February 29, 2008

The Big 4-0!

On Sunday, Tim will be celebrating his 40th birthday! Last night, I went to his office and decorated his cubicle. He had NO idea I was there. {I never go to his office} I told him we were going out to dinner so I needed him home at 6pm...believe it or not he was. I left a few minutes before he got home and told the kids to tell him I would be right back, I had to run an errand. Anyway, I went on my secret mission and it was a success. He normally gets to work quite early and his staff asked if I could get him to go in later so they could see his reaction. SO Maggie asked him to take her to school this morning and he did! This allowed a later arrival at work and all was well. This is a photo they took and kindly sent it on to me. My favorite part is all the '40' confetti sprinkled all over the desk :-}


We won't be having a party for him as he leaves for Brazil on his birthday but we are going out for dinner with friends on Saturday.

6 comments:

Hull Family said...

Welcome to the club, Tim!

Diana said...

Happy 40th Birthday Tim:)

Diane said...

Welcome to the 40's, Tim. Suzanne.....such a thoughtful wife you are!!!!!

susanb said...

Happy Birthday Tim! Congratulations on a great surprise Suzanne!

Anonymous said...

I bet Tim was surprised!! Have a great 40th Tim (the 40's aren't that bad) and a safe trip to Brazil!

Anonymous said...

Happy 40th Tim!!! I didn't realize I was 11 years older than you! Yikes! As for the van thing, my good friend has a Town and Country and since it has hit 60K she has had nothing but problems with it. The latest is that it is leaking steering fluid and the dealer said it is such a large problem on the T&C that it is taking them 2 weeks to get the parts. Personally, I would never buy anything other than a Honda or Toyota.

Will get to see Sonja in two weeks when I go to Ohio for spring break!

Betsy