Thursday, February 21, 2008

Anyone Else Want To Join Us???

Since Susan said she wants to go to the pool too in response to my previous post...and I am sure she does has she has endured over a week of snow days. I spent time looking through old photos to see if I had any from our time at the pool and I was SO lucky to actually still have one. {wink...wink}
*** edited to add another photo I had of Diana as she SO did not like the photo of her in the blue suit. I KNOW she wore it one day and must have then promptly sold it on EBAY!!***

6 comments:

Diana said...

I would just like to speak up and say DAMN women you look GOOD!! AND they say red heads can not wear orange!! Can I borrow you suit as I have already said I AM NOT A BLUE person!!!
(make sure you show this to Larry;)

susanb said...

Since I have just had the day from h*** this post truly made my day!!!!!!!! I want to come home!!!!

susanb said...

Yes Diana, you can borrow my suit!! We all do look HOT!!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Susan has been working out quite a bit recently and wearing baggy clothes. I'm so glad you unearthed a picture of the results. I hope Diana doesn't mind if I come live in the basement for the summer and hang out with three hot chicks!!

Hull Family said...

Apparently Diana has been taking a lot of walks and never called me to tag along like I asked her to! Note to Susan - I'm really great about taking pictures of houses for people that want to move home...hope someday to have that opportunity for you! We all miss you! At this point in our lovely Indiana winter - I am beyond caring what I look like in my bathing suit - - - I just want to go somewhere I could where one!! Waaaaaa!

Diane said...

Great Pics! Hubba hubba! lol