Friday, October 10, 2008

Feeling Better and Dining Room.....

Maggie is feeling a bit better today. She still doesn't want to eat and I have to remind her to drink but otherwise she is MUCH better than she has been. Maggie says 'thank you' for the gifts that she has received.

Our new furniture for the dining room arrived today and of course I REALLY like it :-} It took a while to find some curtains that I liked to use as an accent in the room and finally found some last weekend. I spent the morning putting up the curtain rods ~ yes, I drilled pilot holes and used the wall anchors { Tim} so they are up properly. I did not want a traditional china hutch and the server I found just works perfectly. It has enough space to hold all of my stuff and I even have an empty drawer still. You can't really see much of it but it gives you a general idea.

2 comments:

Diana said...

I hate that you can not click on your pics to make them bigger..I really like the buffet thing..it looks really nice. I guess I will just have to drive ALL the way over to see it in person:)

Hull Family said...

Love the style! Glad Miss Maggie is feeling better. Too funny you had to tell Tim you did it properly!