Friday, October 24, 2008

Dude....

Andrew had his Halloween team dinner tonight and they all went in costumes. I have to say this mullet wig is too funny on him...I think he actually liked wearing it. These kids really came up with some cute costumes ~ 1960's milkman, mad scientist, scarecrow and my favorite a group of 'Barbies' : trailer Barbie, vet Barbie, cheerleader Barbie and a few others.

It was my turn to bring a fruit so I made fruit kabobs and stuck them into a pumpkin. The peeps ghosts added just the right finishing touch to the fruit.

3 comments:

susanb said...

I love the fruit kabobs.

The mullet really works for you Andrew.

Diana said...

Love the fruit-bobs and billy bob too..lol

Hull Family said...

Thank you SuzannA Stewart for that lovely and easy idea. That would even work for Thanksgiving(sans ghosts). The girls were bummed they didn't see Maggie last night. We'll have to make plans.