Wednesday, October 01, 2008

D@mn Geometry

Ok...having Tim away is REALLY hard on nights like this. I am SO not a math person and Andrew needed a bit of help with tonights homework. Once I got beyond the fact that I had NO idea what I was looking at....I was actually of some help. We figured out what he needed to do but the answer just didn't look right.

So we made a call to Uncle Scott ~ he has his PHD so surely he could help.....if he only was home to answer the phone! Then we made a call to grandpa and luckily he was of help and confirmed that yes what Andrew was doing was correct and so although he thought his answer was wrong he was correct. PHEW.....did I tell you I am NOT a math person??

5 comments:

Diane said...

I hate geometry! I am glad you were able to get some help. One of these days, I am sure I will be calling my Dad begging for help for the boys. UGH!

Anonymous said...

Duh?????

Like mother like daughter!!!

Nana

susanb said...

I am so with you!! Gabi is in geometry, too, and on nights Larry is traveling I am doomed!! Larry said to call him - he would be happy to help!

Anonymous said...

Don't forget you have two other engineer's in the family (and Ryan actually has a math minor!). Call us anytime.
Cara

Gabbers said...

I Love Geometry!! We r learning that exact same thing right now. My mom doesn't like it when dad is gone either.