Sunday, October 26, 2008

Do you Etsy?

Oh my goodness.....if you are looking for a huge variety of handmade items then you need to check out Etsy. I have been to the site a few times in the past but it is now one of my favorite places for unique gifts for others OR myself :-} I have bought a few Christmas gifts already and I am sure I will get a few more. This is what I got for Maggie's teacher ~ isn't that the cutest key fob?? I also got one for the kid's piano teacher with a musical theme. I bought a few other items but can't tell you as I may give away what I got YOU this year.

On another note, the boys and girls cross country teams had a great day at the semi-state meet yesterday and advance to the state meet next weekend. The kids were so excited to make it to the next level....Tim gets home on Friday so he will be able to go with us to see the last meet of the high school season.

1 comment:

Hull Family said...

Geez, now I'll have to think of something else for Martha....great idea for teachers, though. Dibs on it Diana!