Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Yet MORE Painting...

The living room was the one room that we had no intention of painting anytime soon. WELL.....that all changed when the wall was taken out! I could not decide on a color ~ as you can see in the photo.
I finally did make my choice and I really like it. I know I say that with every project but it is true. Here is the room with one coat of paint.
The photo does not show the true color of the wall so here is another one that you can see it a bit better :-} The color is called cargo pants and is a very subtle light green {my favorite color}

The painters will be back tomorrow to paint the kitchen ceiling and the walls...I cannot wait. This will be the final bit of painting in the house for now ~ until I get bored with a color!! The floors will be done in early September and we will be FINISHED with the main projects we wanted to get accomplished.

1 comment:

Hull Family said...

Oh that looks great!