Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Tag I am IT!!


Well, thanks to Kathy, I have been 'tagged' and need to write 7 random things about myself. I am not as witty of a writer as she is but here you go:

1.) Sometimes I actually think about going back to school to get a degree in something completely new and random ~ n.b. the thought then quickly goes out of my head as I know I don't want to go back to school or fulltime WORK!
2.) I thought being here while Tim is still in the UK would be easy, no it is not and boy do I miss him :-}
3.) I LOVE baked potatoes with cottage cheese
4.) I'd like to go to Alaska and Hawaii one day ~ don't most people??

5.) I am really bad at keeping in touch with those that are closest to me

6.) Getting a tatoo on my ankle or toe would be cool but not sure I could go through with it
7.) See I told you I was BORING

1 comment:

Diane said...

Interesting....never tried the baked potato thing. And I am the same about the tattoo. Maybe we should go together and get some ink done! lol