Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Girls Day Out

Maggie had a half day of school today { yes, they are only in their first full week of school} so we had a girls day out! The afternoon started with the two of us going for haircuts...hers looks very cute. We then went to the nail salon and had pedicures ~ she has always wanted one so today was the day. The place was not busy so she also got a manicure too. After all, your fingernails should match your toenails :-} I also must admit that when Diana and Denise say something is GOOD, they are SO right. After Maggie and I had beautiful feet we went to Tropical Smoothie for what else ~ smoothies. I ordered the cranberry crush but they made the cranberry truffle instead - I told the worker that was fine and OH MY GOODNESS it was FABULOUS!!!

3 comments:

Diana said...

Very Pretty;-)
I love girls day or nights out..

Denise said...

Oh you will forever order cranberry truffles! They are a gift from heaven. :)

2 kids...3 martinis said...

Cranberry truffle was always my favorite too...can ya send one my way??
So fun, the girls' day out. Your toesies are lovely!