Friday, June 15, 2007

What a day!!

Today has been *rap! After dropping Maggie off at school this morning I had a flat tire. Now any other day it would have been no problem but today it was pouring down rain. SO, I had to...


  • Call the service people,
  • call a friend to bring me home,
  • take Tims car back to my car when the service people showed up,
  • wait for the guy to repair the tire,
  • drive my car back home ~ with repair guy following me,
  • drive back to get Tims car
  • then go home
  • All of this was before noon today! Then I had to make arrangements to get a loaner vehicle as my car cannot be fixed until sometime next week{they need to order the tire}. Well they dropped the car off where Tim works and I got a ride to get it and guess what....it was a manual car URGGHHH. I can drive a manual but I am not very comfortable driving one over here. I drove home and they will be bringing a replacement car in the morning. Why does this have to happen when Tim is gone? See Diana, it doesn't only happen to you !!

    1 comment:

    Diana said...

    Didnt your mama tell you would have days (and more days) like this....
    I want to know when WE get to go somewhere and let them have the problems;)
    D