Sunday, June 10, 2007

Pirate Master

Those of you who know me best know I am a reality TV junkie ~ I was excited to see that yet another one,Pirate Master, was coming to the small screen here in the UK. This is from Mark Burnett, the creator of my all time favorite show Survivor, so I have high expectations for this. The show will be premiering tonight and I am hoping it will be good. Those of you readers in the US...have you seen it? Is it worth watching? I know that the show here is a few weeks behind you so I want your opinions please.

Speaking of Survivor ... did you hear the next one is being filmed in China? This will be only the second time the show has not been filmed on an island ~ Guatemala being the first. The next season of Survivor will be in China! The location is in the Jiangxi Province of Mainland China in the shadows of a sacred mountain that will include pandas, tigers, and the elements. It is the first time that a major television show will be filming in China {filming should be starting end of June/early July} So once again, itunes will be getting my money so I can see the season in its entirety.

1 comment:

Diana said...

I did tape it this week but have not watched it yet. I missed the first week as I forgot it was on but I have not heard anyone talking about it so I have NO idea if it is any good or not. You will have to let me know;)