Wednesday, June 27, 2007

15 Years Ago Today.....

Tim and I were married. It is hard to believe that it has been 15 years already....it really does not seem that long! I guess we are getting old. Tonight we will be going out to dinner and I already received my gift ~ a beautiful double strand black pearl necklace with matching earings as well as a ring :-} His gift, unfortunately, is not ready yet but should hopefully be ready to pick up by the end of the week. I cannot say what it is as he does on occassion check out the blog.

4 comments:

Diana said...

Can I ask why you married a 12 year old?
LOL
Happy "A" Day:)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you have a beautiful gift. Hope you were able to have a nice dinner out to celebrate! We just had our 25th Anniversary - where does the time go!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary Suzanne, have a great time.

Gertie said...

OOOPS sorry late posting...Happy Belated Anniversary hope you had a lovely time and you both looked lovely :-)