Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Ball Gown


I HATE dresses but had to get one for the summer ball the end of this month. It is a black tie event so floor length dressed need to be worn.

My dress has arrived in the store and I went today for a fitting and it now needs to be shortened a bit as well as brought in as it is too big for me {at least that is good}.
This is what the dress looks like but it is a blue topaz color not the green as pictured. It also does not have the bow thing at the waist...it looks silly so it is being removed too!

Tim is now the proud owner of a tuxedo!! It made more sense to buy one rather than rent them for the next few events.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well la-dee-da. Why do you hate it; it is beautiful and topaz is a great color for you. Enjoy!!!

Gertie said...

oooh Suzanne, that is one stunning dress and I'm sure it'll look gorgeous on :-)

Lizzyann said...

You look lovely,the dress is gorgeous.