Monday, June 11, 2007

Rafting FUN ~


After school today Christopher was invited to go river rafting with some friends, also from the US, I went along as well so I could take photos :-} It is a purpose built facility for kayaking and rafting so it is not on an actual river. They spent about an hour going through the course....they went 5 or 6 times and Chris said he had a great time. It was a great day to be outdoors as it was close to 80 and sunny. I know it looks like it was cold based on the water gear they are wearing ~ trust me it was warm outside!

ps..Andrew was invited to go as well, but he opted to stay home and study for his exams tomorrow. Although, I think he was playing Xbox with Nicholas :-}

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I bet you were so happy to be there with your camera Suzanne, they are fabulous photos.