Monday, November 06, 2006

Tooth Fairy Fiasco

My oh my....we have a problem! Maggie finally lost another tooth today {her 5th} and she was so proud of the tiny shiny tooth. She gave it to me to hold on to and I DROPPED it on the floor and guess who ate it???? Millie!!
Maggie had a moment of panic as she was yelling " don't let her eat it...the tooth fairy won't come if I don't have the tooth". Needless to say, we no longer have the tooth {at least for a few hours YUCK} Maggie is now writing a note to the tooth fairy to let her know that I lost the tooth and she is hoping she still visits tonight ~ something tells me she will and who knows...maybe she will leave a little extra.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maggie

I knew the fairy would not forget you. I have a BIG birthday gift for you which I can't mail, bit look forward to something little in the mail

Love, Nana