Saturday, November 25, 2006

And he's off....


Tim has just left for another trip to Beijing. He will be there for a week and potentially will go again mid December. He got a message from a co-worker before he left that it was currently snowing in Beijing so he quickly added a few more things to his suitcase.


So the kids and I are home alone with nothing to do {not really, but it sounds dramatic}. The weather lately has been somewhat mild and today is no different. We took Millie for a walk through the fields and along the river [with the rain we had last night] she is now quite muddy! She is really a good puppy and the kids are being very helpful with her too!


I have recovered from my delay in shopping yesterday and I have managed to buy a few things. One order has already been shipped WOW ~ but the stupid store has sent all 4 items in 4 seperate boxes!! {no, I will not give any hints as to what they are or who they are for}

No comments: