Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Sick...Sick...Sick


Why is it I get a terrible cold when Tim is away? All I want to do is stay in bed and sleep but I CAN'T!! I have not had a cold this bad in quite some time...clogged ears that hurt, sore throat, stuffy nose and a cough. Between the kids and the puppy I have to keep going...taking Millie out for walks in the cold and wind are not fun. Speaking of Millie, she is such a great puppy. She is pretty much housebroken and loves to run and play. She is starting to chew and bites a bit but hopefully it won't last too long.

In other news, we have a tooth fairy update. She did come last night, even though Maggie forgot to put her letter under the pillow. The tooth fairy not only left some money but a barbie princess toothbrush as well! Maggie said the tooth fairy must have known it was her birthday recently so she gave her a gift too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon - if you lived a bit closer, I'd bring over some chicken noodle soup!

Anonymous said...

Suz we are sick too, but we did go out to vote. Feel better

Love Mom