Friday, November 24, 2006

Black Friday

Happy Black Friday!! I had great plans of getting online this morning to check out the great deals at my favorite stores today. It was going to be GREAT...I didn't need to get up at the crack of dawn I could actually start at 9:30am while it was still 4:30 am in the states. I was going to make my coffee, get some toast and settle down for a some serious shopping!!

WELL....all did not go as planned. Our power went out! Of all days....could it not have happened another time? To say I was upset is an understatement. I was ready to drive to the airport and catch a plane to Indiana!! I mean come on...I ALWAYS shop on Black Friday!! The power was finally fixed shortly after noon so all was not lost. BUT believe it or not I have yet to buy anything :-) {that will soon be corrected...I PROMISE}

1 comment:

Diana said...

I shopped enough for both of us;)
You were with me is "Spirit"