Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Shhhhhhh don't tell........

Since Diana asked what I got her in my previous post I will let you all in on a secret...I got her this!----->
LOL

Speaking of gifts can you think of something that Santa brought to your house that you look back on now and say to yourself "What the heck was he thinking?" I certainly can say that about a few things the kids have received. Most notably, the big black ramp thing that Andrew got about 4 years ago. I think it was used MAYBE a couple of times. Santa thought it was such a great thing that he gave one to Nicholas too ~ silly Santa!


I have spent sometime this morning wrapping presents and I am taking a break...it is fun at first but then gets old very fast. Can you see which one is yours???





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just like her mother.....wrapping all the gifts perfectly way ahead of time...Ha Ha