Wednesday, January 28, 2009

You have GOT to be kidding me....

Well we had a lot more snow last night so we have another snow day!! Tim left the house this morning and was able to make it to work no problem ~ he says it is because his manual car is 4 wheel drive....well whoopdie do!!This is how much snow we had in our driveway...this was ontop of the layer of ice that feel before the snow after midnight.When the snow finally stopped in the late morning we had blue sky and sun! It does look very pretty. Upon completing the snow removal with the snow blower I decided to be a good friend and go to Diana's to do her driveway again like yesterday. I mean who wouldn't do it for a mug of hot chocolate? Anyway, I was driving into her neighborhood and decided the roads were too bad and was going to skip it. Famous last words...I slid and got STUCK. A very nice man came over to help me and it was a good thing as my front tire had a HOLE and was FLAT! He got the van unstuck and drove it to Dianas where I called my hero - TIM to come and help me. He did arrive and changed the tire and Diana gave him a 4 way {Cinci chili with cheese and onions} She will be posting photos I am sure on her blog.

1 comment:

2 kids...3 martinis said...

You said "4 way"...that made me laugh.
Ice and snow--kind of sucky.
Be careful--next time you get stuck you might have to pay with a REAL 4 way. Bom-chicka-bow-bow!