Thursday, January 29, 2009

The roads are a MESS

***Just in...no school tomorrow!! Snow day #4*****

This is a photo of a snow plow that overturned here in the county ~ I didn't take it..found it on the local TV station website.
Well it has been another cold day here but NO new snow. I had to go to get my tire repaired/replaced today and I left the store with not 1 but 2 new tires!! The other tire I replaced had a huge nail in it and the tread was too low to balance the tire ~ whatever that means. and the side streets are NO better than they were 2 days ago. I would not be surprised if we have no school again tomorrow. They finally cleared the road in front of the middle school this afternoon.

2 comments:

Hull Family said...

Day four and still no snow plows over our way, either. The kids are still having fun, though. Me...I'm dreaming of warmer places!

Anonymous said...

I still love snow days....even as a supposed grown-up. :-)