Saturday, January 17, 2009

Winter Formal

Andrew went to his first high school dance tonight. He and his friends looked very handsome and the girls quite pretty. The moms of the boys drove to meet the girls at one house where the poor kids had to suffer through 7 moms all taking photos. {Secretly, I know they all loved it.} I was the driver of the night and dropped them all of to dinner and then on to the dance. Another mom has the duty of bringing them home at the end of the night. One of my favorite photos is of Andrew and Nicholas laughing together while waiting for photos. These two have been close friends since preschool and they are just as close now as they were then. It is great to see two boys form such a lasting friendship. His mom, Diana, is a great friend too!!

2 comments:

Diana said...

Ahhh..our little boys are growing UP!!! I just got a text that said "it was fun"!!!

Anonymous said...

Andrew and Nicholas both look so handsome, but I still love those little guys I remember...

Nana