Sunday, January 04, 2009

Enought ALREADY...

In our move back to the US, July 2008, our family room furniture was damaged. The relocation companies insurance compensated us for the damage and we have spent WAY too long looking for something new. {In fact, it has been 4 months.} I told Tim at the store today that it has taken us longer for this than buying any of our homes. How sad is that?? Anyway, I 'think' we have finally found the right match for our family. The recliner, aka Tim's chair, will be exactly as you see it in the same chocolate brown leather. The sofas will be a different fabric than what is pictured here ~ I think I am going to go with a cranberry type chenille. The hardest part will be selecting the accent pillows, 5 of them, but it will work out I am sure. I know they will end up on the floor most of the time anyway...who uses 5 accent pilows??

No comments: