Monday, September 22, 2008

Urghhhhhhhh

Why is it that contractors NEVER show up when they are supposed to? They were supposed to start our floors today and here it is 2:15pm and NOTHING has been done. I am using a decorator for this project and I foolishly thought her contractor would be on time etc. BUT NO!!! I was wrong.....the original plan was they were to be at the house between 8-830am then it was noon to 1pm. I left the designer a message telling her I WAS NOT IMPRESSED that the guy was not here and hasn't called and I CANNOT sit at home all day waiting for him. He did finally call a few minutes ago to let me know he won't be here today but will be here at 8am tomorrow morning. I could spit nails!!!

1 comment:

Hull Family said...

Best of luck! Now you know why I call the blue tape on my walls art....but seriously, shouldn't the designer be all over her guy? I smell a discount! Not to mention you have fabulous taste and don't need a designer!