Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Better Day and OPINIONS please

The tile guy showed up bright and early this morning at 8am and worked all day. Today there doesn't seem to be too much progress as it was mainly a prep day ~ take off doors, move laundry machine, floor boards etc. Tomorrow we should see even more progress.In the move back our family room furniture was damaged and as a result we get to have it recovered. I found this print fabric and really like it - I want to use it on the ottoman and the throw pillows. SO this means that I need to find the right solid color to go on the sofa and loveseat....here is what I am looking at....tell me what you think? ALL input is greatly appreciated - who knows I may completely change my mind :-) The solid fabric is an awesome microfiber and boy is it soft. The colors are not showing as a true representation of how they look but you can get a general idea.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Hi Suzanne!
I love the chocolate brown and the beige in the 1st picture. Depends how dark you want the room to be.
At our house, the lighter colour would look stained pretty quickly! haha! Enjoy the fun of decorating! Everything looks great!

Anonymous said...

I like either of the greens - probably the darker one better. I also like the brown as well. I agree with Carol - don't go too light!