Saturday, September 20, 2008

A Few Things....

Our kitchen table set arrived on Friday and it is just PERFECT! Ignore the plastic on the seats as I need to take it off as well as the manufacturer tags. Things are finally coming together. The boys and I will have to move it Sunday night as they start the installation of the floor on Monday ~ but that isn't a big deal.
Andrew had a meet today which was HUGE!! There were something like 40 teams there and in his race, the JV run, there were 298 runners. He did well and finished 42nd and the JV team placed 4th overall so they had a good meet. His school photos arrived today and I will post them later...I need to scan the photo. It is good but a bit disappointing his background was blue and wore a blue shirt so he blends in :-)

3 comments:

Diana said...

Very pretty!!!

susanb said...

I love this dining room table!!!

Denise said...

I LOVE the table. It's looks very nice with the wall art etc. Nice job!