Friday, October 05, 2007

World's Worst Mom Award

Yes, if this award were being given out today I could be the winner hands down.

1.) Maggie had a jeans for genes day at school {raising money for charity} and being the wonderful mother that I am FORGOT! So we arrived at school and she was the ONLY one in her school uniform. The look of disappointment on Maggie's face was pathetic. I did get points back as I drove her back home so she could change.

2.) Last night Christopher was saying he didn't feel well as he is at the start of a cold. I told him he'd feel better in the morning. SO he did go to school today even with complaining of his cold...I REALLY wanted him to go as the whole school photograph was today. When I picked him up after school he again said he didn't feel well, put his pajamas on and went to bed!! I took his temperature and it is now 102.

So there you have it....today I am the worlds WORST mom!!

I leave you with a photo taken of Maggie and Millie {the dog} last night...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see I am in good company - I have won the worst Mom award many times and anticipate I will be a winner many more times! Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid we're going to have to place the children with Kevin Federline ; ) Welcome to the club from a decorated veteran member!

I think I've got the same thing Chris has. Hope he's feeling better soon.

Norah

Diana said...

Well, first of all I laughed at the Kevin Federline comment:)
And HELLO I made mine go to KOHLS, WALMART and help me clean for BuNcO tonight on his 1/2 day off:)
Soooo I think I can take that trophy from you!!!

Julie said...

The Kevin Federline was the funniest thing I've read in along time!!
I'm president of the "You're So Mean" Mom Club, so if you want to join just let me know. I think I'll be president for along time though!

Anonymous said...

Maggie you look sooo cute with Millie. John is going to try to enlarge and frame it for you to keep in your room or somewhere special.

Love Nana