Thursday, October 04, 2007

Slow Week....

I wish I had something fun to post about but not much has been going on around here.

Today was the weekly meeting of the Mental Health Alliance {MHA} which is always a good time. The MHA is made up of 3 of us...yes only 3!! Our husbands all work for the same company and we all moved here at various times from the same location in the US. It was just two of us this week but it was still fun. There is just something about having someone else in the same situation who understands life as an expatriate.

We usually try to visit a new location around the area where we live but it seems like we often end up at Starbucks :-) I guess it is our taste of home!!

Christopher made the rugby team this year and had his first home match on Wednesday. The dog and I walked down to see him play but I forgot to bring the camera with me. I know SHOCK, HORROR.... no camera. He has another home match next week so I will take photos at that one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Chris I knew you could do it!!! But be careful to keep up with your music, to fall back on if you get cut. Just kidding, of course

Nana