Thursday, October 11, 2007

It has been a few days since my last post and I have had some emails asking if we are all ok. I can report that Christopher finally went back to school today BUT Andrew is now home and not feeling well. I think this bug is going to make its way throught the whole family. Tim leaves for China again this weekend so hopefully it will miss him. I have a bit of an upset stomach but that is all so far and I hope that is all I get.

I have just made some of my FAVORITE fall candy treat ~ candy corn and peanuts ; a special thanks to someone, hmm wonder who THAT is, for introducing me to it a few years ago. If you have never tried this combination DO IT...it is amazing. Of course, they don't have candy corn here in the UK so we had someone bring some over for us.

2 comments:

Diana said...

Gosh I wonder who that was?
I have some at my house too (with kissables mixed in as I dumped the left over ones in:)

Hull Family said...

Ok so after hearing about this for several years, I'm finally going to try it - do you use salted or unsalted peanuts? Could your upset stomach have anything to do with eating too many of your FAVORITE fall treat???? Hope Andrew only has a light case and nobody else picks it up!