Monday, October 01, 2007

Shout Out To Ryan & Cara


While in the US, I was able to spend time with Ryan and Cara and their OH SO CUTE baby ~ Arthur. We went to lunch at Pompilios , where the restaurant scene from Rain Man was filmed. It was a neat place and although we were there at lunchtime you could see why it would be a popular dinner and late night establishment.

As not much else is going on I leave you with some other local Rainman tidbits of information.

*The Cincinnati Trust where Cruise finds out about the 3 million dollar trust fund is the Dixie Terminal Lobby located at 49 E 4th Street (4th and Walnut) in Cincinnati.

*Their childhood home, Beechcrest lane, is located in the East Walnut Hills area of Cincinnati.

*They spent their first night away from Wallbrook at the Vernon Manor Motel, 400 Oak Street Cincinnati.

1 comment:

Hull Family said...

You're making me homesick! I'm just glad you didn't write about eating Skyline Chili or I'd have had to get in my car drive for some!