Friday, March 28, 2008

Updates....

I know it has been ages since my last post but I have been busy and when I think to post something I get distracted. Things are going well with the house and it seems like there has been ZERO progress until the past couple of days. We have hired a painter to remove all the old wallpaper in the house as well as paint the entry, stairwell and upstairs landing and hallway. This won't be finished until tomorrow but already it looks SO much better. I am just not a wallpaper person and taking it off ourselves was a pain~ much easier to have someone else do it.

Our new washer and dryer was delivered and installed today and I have never been so excited to do laundry. It is WONDERFUL and HUGE!! Maggie had fun watching the laundry through the clear lid :-) I wonder if my excitement will last as I have to do more and more loads...probably not.




The new dishwasher also arrived but it is still in the box awaiting Tim to install it this weekend.

We have, I think, made our decision on the countertops and will get that taken care of early next week and get that process started. I will post some 'before' pictures this weekend if I actually remember to take them.

2 comments:

2 kids...3 martinis said...

Cool W&D! I felt the same with mine and yes, the thrill wears off entirely too fast!
Good to hear an update...been missing your posts! Can't wait to see how things look in the new house.

Diana said...

I noticed you are at 99. Now I have the song..99 bottles of BEER on the wall..99 bottles of BEER..Take one down and pass it around and Suzanne is almost back in town!