Sunday, March 16, 2008

Bad Mother Alert??

I think I really must be reported to protective services for failing for the second night in a row to provide my children with a nutritious meal. Why you ask? Well, on Saturday we ate lunch very late so no one was hungry come dinner time so instead we had chocolate malts from Steak & Shake YUMMY!! Tonight was a similar situation but instead of milkshakes we had Blizzards from Dairy Queen. I know, not a good example but hey, we are on vacation, according to the kids so that is my story and I am sticking to it.

We went shopping on Saturday to look for Maggie's First Communion dress and we were successful. It is really a pretty dress, simple yet has sparkle, and she is quite pleased with it. To be honest with you I think she is more excited about the hairpiece and shoes...the shoes have a tiny heel and she is tickled about that. Oh, to be young and excited to wear heals...she will learn one day they are more of a pain than a pleasure.

Again, we drove by the new house today and the kids wanted to drive around the neighborhood to get a general feel for things. Andrew made the comment of how the heck was he going to get around the neighborhood as he has NO idea where he is LOL....he will figure it out soon enough.

Well, that is all for now ~ hope your day was a good one!

No comments: