Sunday, March 09, 2008

Oh so cool...

My sister in law, Ellen, on a few occassions has said it would be neat to somehow print the posts from a blog into something to keep for years to come.


Well, Ellen.....someone has done just that! Check out BLURB where you can create your own blog book. I had no idea such a thing existed until I read about it on another blog. How cool is that? YEP, I will be completing a book for our family. I am thinking one book for each year of posts or something like that. I am going to start on mine tonight....I can't wait!!

3 comments:

Diana said...

I am shocked that I knew this and you did not:)
The one blog I read does this for a fee...my question is why do I need a book about the crap I BLOG about..lol
Sooo NO I will not be a copycat and creating a blog book:)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great idea - esp. when you need to write your autobiography some day! I think Diana should have a blog book - you don't want to lose all those entries in cyberspace!

2 kids...3 martinis said...

Interesting...not sure though if I want to read my own blogging in the physical book form! Does it have pics in it too?