Friday, November 30, 2007

Bruised...broken??....OUCH!!

A couple of days ago I had the misfortune of falling down the stairs. Not just a couple of them but ALL of them! To say it hurt would be an understatement. I have been a bit sore but getting on with things....that was until this afternoon. While walking I had this piercing pain and now I cannot sit at all. The culprit is a bruised/broken tailbone ~ the pain is unbelievable! The bruising I have it unbelievable. I have never seen bruises this dark before. I have had to look in the mirror to see the damage and it is not a pretty sight!!

This is a photo I found on Google images and it pretty well represents what my butt looks like at the moment...again, this is not my butt it is someone Else's.

4 comments:

Diana said...

Sure...that is what they ALL say:)
Hope you get to feeling better.

Carol said...

Ouch! Hope you're feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

See how much I know....I thought it looked like someone with "implants" before I read your text! Broken tail bones are NO fun! Katie broke mine 17 years ago. Now when I call her a pain in the ass - she knows I really mean it! Hope it heals quickly!

Julie said...

Oh my gosh - you poor thing. I felt kind of funny looking at "your butt" since we don't even know each other that well. =). Hope you heal soon!