Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Post 500 and more SNOW

Here it is...post #500!! I am amazed that I have actually kept with the blog and continue to post on a somewhat regular basis. Our lives have settled into a routine and nothing really exciting happens all the time. We certainly aren't doing the traveling that we did while in the UK and it is easier to talk to everyone since for the most part we are in the same time zones.

We did get MORE snow today. It was not a huge amount but the difference this time is that there is wind to go with it. The temperature is COLD and the wind makes it even worse. I decided that since I had my fill of using the snow blower this week Christopher could have the honor today. It really didn't need to be done but it gave him something to do right after school.

3 comments:

2 kids...3 martinis said...

I love that first b&w picture, very cute!
Good luck with the weather!

Hull Family said...

Congrats on the 500! Any news on lay-offs for you guys? X X X X X That's me keeping my fingers crossed!

Diana said...

This is a GREAT picture of Chris:)