Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Hope everyone has a great day today! Not much is going on here....Maggie and I have colds and feel miserable. {Andrew, I think, is coming down with something as well.}


The boys both came home with their course selection information for school next year. I will have 2 boys in high school ~ ouch!! Christopher does not have as many choices as Andrew but still there are decisions to be made. Andrew will have to take Algebra I in summer school as his math course in the UK did not specifically say Algebra I so he doesn't get credit for it. He needs to do this so that he can take Algebra II next fall since he is taking Geometry this year. He was worried he would miss the running camp he wanted to attend but he can still go...he is permitted to miss 5 days and that is how many he would miss.

Tim is in Beijing and will be there until the end of the month. I believe today he went shopping and to the pearl market. He was going to pick up pink pearls for Maggie and her friend Chloe. Chloe became a big sister this week and we will be seeing them in the UK in a few weeks.

No comments: