Sunday, December 14, 2008

Let There Be Light....

The basement remodel is coming along slowly but surely. We only work on it over the weekend so we are limited as to how much we can really get done. This weekend Tim spent the time with the electrical wiring of the overhead lights! He was able to get that done and then instal the mounts for the can lights. It is great to actually seem some progress. Next weekend we will be ready to start hanging the drywall on the ceiling...FUN FUN :-}

I found this custom storage unit while looking around on the internet and I want Tim to make one just like it. Our steps into the basement have the same set up and it would be perfect in our house. I just want the angled portion not the whole bar area too ~ it would be nice but it won't happen.
This is the entertainment wall piece, from Pottery B@rn, that I would also like him to make ~ with some modifications. He isn't too thrilled about the possibility of making these things but it would be cheaper so I am sure he will come around to the idea.

1 comment:

Diana said...

Tell Mr. Tim when he is making your think to make me the bar part:-)
I need to drive all the way over to see it in PERSON!!