Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Police.....Concert!!

Last night we went to the Police concert and it was absolutely AMAZING!! We had the BEST seats and could see everything clearly on the stage. There was a huge screen up above and it was good but we didn't really need it....although it did come in handy for the video I took. The tickets said no cameras but as it turned out I could have brought mine and was SO mad I didn't. Photos and video on cell phones can only do so much ~ plus on the video my hand was covering the microphone so the sound quality is not the best.

Only 15 days until we see Elton John and those seats are even better!!

3 comments:

Diana said...

Did not watch the whole video but where were you singing the WRONG words with pointy B@@s:-)
Seats looked GREAT!!!
I saw Elton John YEARS ago..

2 kids...3 martinis said...

LOVE that song! How cool!!!
Hope you enjoy Elton! (I'm sure you will!)

Denise said...

How FUN!!!!