Saturday, May 05, 2007

Self Portrait

I am taking a digital photography course and the first assignment was to take a portrait of ourselves. To make things worse we had to have our name in it so we didn't pick an old photo of ourself we liked {crap....I would have done that too!}


Here is the result.....almost 100 photos later. I am my own worst critic when it comes to photos of myself ~so I am sure I didn't need to take that many photos. This is one of the ones I liked best, still not sure about it but who cares.

edited to add: forgot to mention that my name is there on the right but I cropped the photo so it would fit here. Thank you to a certain someone {Diana} for asking where my name was LOL




2 comments:

Diana said...

So where is your name?

Diana said...

Just making sure you did not CHEAT and use a old picture;-)
Forgot to say Nice picture!!!
So, are you taking a online class or going somewhere..I need to do that as my pictures are lousy:(