Monday, May 07, 2007

Bank Holiday Monday

I don't really understand this May bank holiday thing here in the UK but Tim had the day off and the kids had no school. We went to Beamish outdoor museum and spent some time walking around the facility. Tim has wanted to go here for a couple of years so today was the day to go. It is a recreation of life in the North East of England around the late 1800's early 1900's and it is a working/living museum. The weather was cold (55 degrees) and party cloudy so it may have not been the best day to go.
Anyway, here are a few photos from our day out.... enjoy!






ps...if you are into history then this is the place to go. I think Tim was the most interested out of all of us. I'd rather be on a beach somewhere...or sitting on a raft in someones pool :-}

1 comment:

Diana said...

I hear ya Sista;-)
Speacking of rafts....I am heading out!!!