Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh........

The Police will reunite to open the 49th Annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles on February 11, fueling speculation that band is planning a reunion tour. I have seen Sting live in concert 3 times and to see the Police would be AWESOME!!

So far all members have refused to confirm rumors that the band is planning to reunite in 2007 {OH PLEASE BE TRUE} for dates in Britain and the United States, with this year marking the 30th anniversary of the release of "Roxanne." The last time they performed together was in 2003 when they were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
You can bet that I will do everything I can to make it to any concert, if it happens, anywhere near us. Heck, I will go anywhere to see them ~ can't wait to hear more!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am with you on that...sitting on the seat next to you... Oh Sting!! be still my heart