Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Sneak Peek


Here is a sneak peek at something I created for a gift this holiday season. It is one of the projects that I was taught while at the scrapbooking weekend in Holland a few weeks ago. I have finally finished it and I LOVE it. I even thought about keeping it for myself but I won't...I'll make myself one another time. The papers are from the Cosmo Cricket Wonderland Collection and I really like them ~ especially as they are not Christmas specific so many could be used year round.

Anyway, this is a board book decorated etc and in it are photographs of various things. I would love to show the inside but then that would give away who it is for! The neatest part is that is goes into this COOL box so it can be on a table, bookshelf etc. The box is actually a cigar box!!

{You will have to wait to see if it is for you or not}

No comments: