Sunday, December 31, 2006

Eeeeeeeeekkkkkkkk!!!

Ok, many of you know about our small animal problem last Christmas at the house {it was not pleasant to say the least} anyway the saga continues......

We are currently visiting friends and staying at a local hotel near their house. Last night, I was laying in bed and heard a noise ~ I nudged Tim and asked him if he heard it too and he said yes! He turned on the light but we saw nothing so off the lights went. Again, the noise came back.....on went the lights. We still heard the noise and Tim tossed a pillow in the direction of the noise. Then it appeared...a MOUSE ~ it was in the garbage can YUCK, EEEWW, SHIT!!! The darn thing was trying to jump out and then it did....then came my scream! To make a long story short, I called the front desk we moved rooms {at 2am none the less} and I had a hard time sleeping all night. Why does this kind of thing have to happen to me...I HATE rodents of any variety...let alone to see them.

No comments: