Saturday, July 11, 2009

More News......

MaryKay received the results of her bone marrow test and she says..... The Dr. told me there is 0% cancer residual in my marrow!!!! Therefore, I don't require any more chemo and I just have to wait for my levels to go up to get out of here. I have to make sure I don't have infections, fevers, too many transfusions...He then said I will need to get my blood drawn twice a week for 4-6 weeks and then they will do another bone marrow test to declare that I am in complete remission. Then I return to the hospital for 5 days every 3-4 weeks for about 4 sessions to make sure the cancer is completely out of my system.

This is just AMAZING news and all of your prayers have worked.

1 comment:

Diana said...

Even though you told me this yesterday I still cried when I read it!!! I am so happy for them and your family.
Hugs