Sunday, June 14, 2009

Patio

The patio is finally done and I am almost to the point where I can say I really LOVE it...we are close but not yet. I will really LOVE it once the sod is in and all the mud is gone. We decided to go with stamped concrete which was dyed and then two additional colors were added to give it more of a natural stone look. It is amazing what can be done with concrete. Tim really wanted an outdoor fireplace so we found a supplier in Arizona and had it shipped to us {gotta love FREE shipping}. We have since been told of a place in Indiana that has them but oh well ~ we have a story about it now.

Marigold dyed cement smoothed and poured into the form
Stamping the concrete with the terracotta release
OMG it is pink...I am not liking this!
Tim's fireplace ~ ok mine too!!
As it looks now..cushions are not on the chairs but we have them. Sod is coming soon to put all around the outside to cover the mud.

4 comments:

Diana said...

It looks wonderful..Can not wait to be invited over for some smores:)

Nana said...

I wonder if it will stay that pink color?

Nana

Denise said...

Very nice...I love the fireplace.

Steffie B. said...

BEAUTIFUL patio! Job well done! ;)